Moon Guardians is an upcoming epic fantasy roleplaying game for PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone devices.
Epic high-fantasy role playing game – A personal conflict has aggravated a young boy, Evan Issac, since his childhood and has led him to lose touch with himself and the world around him. Frozen when asked to make even mundane choices, he has been haunted by indecisiveness for his entire life.
Suddenly, he is forced to make a decision, sacrificing personal safety for the power to protect others. As he learns more about himself, he learns that he holds a great power: the ability to take a stand, and make decisions with consequences that affect others and the entire world around him.
A catastrophic event of cosmic proportions is soon to occur unless somebody is able to stop it. Events that tie into the very fabric of the world itself send Evan on a quest across the country, continents, planet, space, and time itself, on a journey of exploration and understanding into himself and the very fabric of our world.
You will meet a lot of different characters along your journey. Your choices and actions will not only affect the world around you, but the perception that characters have for you which may cause them to join you, leave you, or take arms against you. A few of these key characters will be listed below. And, in addition to party characters there are a number of other notable characters listed below whom you will encounter through your journey.
You take part in this story, developing your own character and forming relationships with the characters in the story.
You will make key decisions that will affect the entire world, and branching story arcs will take place based on your decisions and actions that will change the way the game progresses.
- Evan is a mild-mannered character who has been turned deeply introverted after a traumatic event in his childhood. He has problems making decisions and looks to the player to make most decisions for him. He has an affinity for spellcraft and grows to become a master of various elemental magics of choice while also specializing in a rare form of magic. His weapon choice is flexible, but he specializes in using a one-handed sword.
- Reiis Freynar is an ice mage from the deadly mountainous ice lands of Freynar in the far the north of the world. An evil witch staged and uprising and overthrew her father (the king of the land) and enslaved princess Reiis (the rightful heir) so that she could reign as queen. From a letter, Reiis learns that her father may have foreseen this series of events and sends her to reclaim an ancient artifact that will give her the power to take back control of the ice lands.
- Kalas Elkalyce tries his best not to remember anything about his past. He was always the black sheep of his family and left them as soon as he could. He traveled the world as a hired mercenary until finally questioning if there was any point in living anymore.Through a chance encounter he is rescued by Reiis and vows to protect her and help her reclaim her rightful throne. Kalas is a very knowledgeable individual having traveled the world for many years on his own. He is often times too accustomed to the dread and destruction in the world. He specializes in destructive dark magic while fighting with his clan’s own unique weapon; the only tie to his family legacy and his past.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 800 MB HDD space
- Internet: 56k Connection or Better
- Peripheral: Keyboard and Mouse
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 1 GB HDD space
- Internet: Broadband
- Peripheral: Gamepad
*Content on this page is subject to change at any time.
[widgetkit id=”7″ name=”Moon Guardians”]